The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, June 18, 2004

NO-BLOG NEWS DIET COUNTDOWN: T-MINUS-2
No mo' blogs for me, starting this Sunday. So I guess I'll cram on them tomorrow, for one last look; probably write a few posts based on what I find.

Not much to report at the moment. I'm dead exhausted; it's been a long week. I'll gather any final preparatory thoughts regarding blog consumption and what my experiment may say about it tomorrow.

Upon reflection, I decided not to send out any press releases just yet. I'm registered with PR Web, and have the release ready to go. But really, there's not going to be much for the press (or anyone else) to observe during the next week; I'll be doing my usual thing, more or less. The real news will come at the end, after the test. So that'll be the time to send it out. Maybe I'll send one out just prior too, we'll see.