The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, May 28, 2004

DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGIN'
It's amazing what a rotten night of sleep can do to you. A bad dream, or something undetermined, kept me from sound slumber last night, and I'm feeling the results today: Legs like rooted treetrunks, shoulders acutely feeling the pull of gravity, eyelids heavy... The proximity of the weekend doesn't help, either.

It's had an effect on my volunteering spirit today: Florida Blood Services has got their Bloodmobile parked out front today, and normally I'd let them hook a needle to my vein for the precious fluid. But the way I'm feeling today, it'd probably knock me out. So the blood bank goes without from this AB+ machine.

I'm amazed I got as much done this morning as I did. The rest of the afternoon is going to be rough. Maybe a little bit of goof-off blogging might help stimulate. It's either that, or head home...