The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, February 28, 2004

NEW FAVORITE ARCHIVES
I don't know how much anyone but me notices this sort of thing, but I had neglected to update the "some of my favorites" Archive area of this blog's front page for... oh, several months now. I used to make a point of updating it at the top of every month, but that hasn't been the case in a looooong time.

Well, I just dug through the archives, and updated the links to point to some different past posts. Quite the stroll down memory lane...

I think I need to find a more automated way to update that sucker. Right now, it involves not only going through the blog's archived posts and deciding which posts stand out, but then I have to mess with the HTML code. It's generally a pain. A little piece of JavaScript or something would be ideal. If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.