The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Thursday, January 01, 2004

FOR TOMORROW: TOP TEN MEDIA TRENDS REVISITED
Blogger seems to be acting a little snarky this afternoon, so I'm not going to devote too much time writing something that I won't be able to post for hours. I'll try it again tonight, but if it's no go, then I'll just wait until tomorrow. Way to kick in the New Year!

One thing I definitely want to address tomorrow is my Top Ten Media Trends for 2003 from April. Obviously, I want to take an all-at-once look at them and see how they've turned out. I've been compiling bits of data here and there, so I'm looking forward to sitting down and giving them a once-over. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Ahhhhhhhh, shoot. I should have known better than to plan for something as ambitious as a year-in-review on a Friday--end of the week wind-down and all that. I'll have to postpone my look back at the Top Ten for later this weekend, probably on Sunday.

FURTHER UPDATE: And here we go (the rare forward-dated blog link).