The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, January 31, 2004

DARK AND DREARY
What a rotten day. It's been overcast since early morning, raining since noon, and in the mid-50s all day. I hate it. It's depressing. Weather like this puts me in a foul enough mood that I don't feel motivated enough to do much of anything. It's supposed to keep up like this all night too, so I'll likely be in no mood to go out tonight either.

What I really hate is that a day like this puts me in a lethargic enough mood that I don't even want to write, either online or off. I don't have anything I need to put down, but plenty I'd like to. But I doubt I will. I'll be lucky to write another post on this blog the rest of the day.

I guess there's always the boob tube. I played about an hour's worth of Robotron: 2084 on the Xbox, then watched Animal House (which I had been meaning to pop into the DVD player anyway this weekend). I'll have to find even more ways to amuse myself now.