The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

SEINFELD'S LATEST BUZZ
what's the deal with bees?
Here's an unusual development: Jerry Seinfeld is going to produce and star in an animated movie about anthropomorphized bees.

Here's an unusual statement from Seinfeld:

"I have always been fascinated by bee society, the world's most harmoniously run organization, and now I finally am going to be in it. The enthusiasm of Jeffrey Katzenberg and Steven Spielberg for this idea is the main reason I decided to do it."

Here's an unusual title for this project: "Bee Movie". I'm guessing that's just the working title.

It should be interesting, at least. Instant parallel in my mind to Woody Allen's featured turn in Antz (although I don't believe Allen had a hand in actually making that film, beyond acting in it).