The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, December 20, 2003

PHONE PHOLLIES
Yesterday, some moron kept calling my cellphone. One wrong number I can understand, but multiple attempts suggest a lack of brainpower on the dialing end. After the second call, I did a reverse lookup on the number that was calling me. Turned out to be a freakin' KFC (nee Kentucky Fried Chicken) in Clearwater. I'm going to go ahead and make assumptions about the calibre of employees at that fastfood restaurant. Whoever it was called about four or five times total, with me missing the remaining calls. Not a crisis, but annoying.

And how's this for coincidences: I looked upon the referral websites at the bottom of this page this morning, and what should be on the list than this screed from Breakfast of Losers back in September about the very same thing: Mobile phone misdials! It's a funny ol' world...