The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Monday, December 15, 2003

KUDOS FOR LINKAGE
It's a mighty light night for bloggin'... Just one of those nights where I'm not particularly motivated (at the moment, anyway), and in any case don't have anything pressing to post. So I'll take the opportunity to lay some thanks for a couple of recent entry-specific backlinkages to this blog:

- Not just one, but two linkbacks from Eric McErlain at Off Wing Opinion. Both have to do with my recent musings on the National Football League, and I'm glad Eric considered them worthy of consideration by his audience.

- Steve Outing at the Poynter Institute picked up on my comments regarding the St. Petersburg Times' "build-your-own-movie-epic" feature, specifically how the online-only portion wasn't referenced in the print edition.

I'm always up for more exposure; spread the word.

In that spirit, I'm going to do a quick update to the handmade blogroll in the left-hand column of this page. It's due for an update.