The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

PARIS HILTON'S BLUE ALIEN SEX VIDEO
peek-a-boo
I noticed a couple of weeks back that my referral log was showing a handful of visitors coming to this blog thanks to a Popdex citation regarding the Hilton Sisters. Obviously, the schmoes were on the hunt for the infamous Paris Hilton sex video, and weren't using a fileswapping network like KaZaA to get it. The joke was on them, as the Popdex citation was referring to this long-ago post from July 24th, 2003, which dealt with the Hiltons only peripherally. That's the only time I've mentioned the Hilton Sisters on this blog, either individually or collectively--until now.

Employing a bastardized interpretation of Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle, I took note of the Hilton referrals and decided that it was as good an excuse as any to jot down something about the Paris Hilton imbroglio. Procrastination being what it is, I never did get around to it.

However, while casually surfing around today and doing some non-Hilton-related searching, I managed to come across a link to the taboo sex romp video (courtesy Whizbang!, by way of GS-7). And so I provide the link to you here.

Believe it or not, I hadn't seen it until just now; I'd seen some video stills here and there, but never the actual video. It's about what I expected. The blue lighting is very weird, giving the whole thing a space-alien quality. Without the accompanying audio, I don't think it would be nearly as entertaining.

By the way, I'm not the only one who experienced a spike from Paris-mania. I'll also leave the rundown on the situation to him.