The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

BLOGGING AND WORKPLACE WRATH
Well, maybe not wrath, but unintended consequences, anyway. Following up on what to do when your mommy finds out about your blog, Blogger serves up tips on how to avoid work-related problems from your blog and blogging.

Very cute, Blogger-dudes. Just see that your Creative Tutorials don't get in the way of providing timely maintenance and support for us users.

I've blogged from work. It's been situations where things are realllllllllly slow, and I'm dead bored. Occasionally, I'll post something during lunch as well. Definitely not something to make into a habit, least of which because the timestamp makes is so obvious as to when you're doing it (you could always go back and monkey with the timestamp, but it seems like a lot of trouble). You may notice that I'm posting right now on a weekday afternoon, typically work time; however, I'm actually taking this week off, so it's my time burning away here.