The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Tuesday, September 16, 2003

SLEEPING-STATE BODY LANGUAGE
perchance to dream
Pick your sleepy-time position. Or rather, let it pick you, because the way you lay in bed reveals a lot about your personality, according to a new study from the UK's Professor Chris Idzikowski at the Sleep Assessment and Advisory Service.

Based on my personal experience, I have to question the validity of the findings. My sleep position is that of the Freefaller (the second-rarest--I feel special!), which would tag me as gregarious and brash. I feel secure is proclaiming that no one I know would even think of describing me in those terms. On the other hand, the nervy, thin-skinned, aversion to criticism or extreme situations part is probably somewhat true. Maybe I should start sleeping in the fetal position?