The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, September 26, 2003

POSSIBLE BLOG DISRUPTION
Posting this weekend is in some jeopardy, for two reasons: I have a good bit of work to take care of, and my home ISP is having some significant problems. The ISP problems are on the infrastructure end, apparently affecting Florida (me) and California; they couldn't give me a timetable on when it will be fixed. The result is that pulling up any given website is a frustrating adventure. I will be in the office for stretches of time over the weekend, so I'll probably post a couple of things from the office. But my mind will be focused on other things, so no guarantees.

Update: It appears the ISP problem has been fixed, as I'm now whizzing along at DSL speeds. The work issue remains. Having full funcationality at home increases the chances of my posting stuff this weekend. Joy!