The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

HANDMADE BLOGROLL
Yup, I've finally succumbed and added a blogroll. The list is current as of this second, and will be updated as necessary, and as I feel like it. Submissions/suggestions welcomed.

Why did I do this by hand, instead of through BlogRolling or a similar utility? Simply put, I felt like it. I don't wanna register for yet another thing on the Web--at least not tonight. So there.

Why did I add this? I've resisted putting one on this blog, because it just didn't feel right. Maybe I was afraid my little corner of the Web would look too much like any other run-of-the-mill blog. But, of late, I've been getting a lot of linkage via other people's blogs; and I admit, I felt a bit guilty in not reciprocating. Given that this blogging thing works, in large part, through cross-linking, I guess I should get on the wagon.

So. Anyway. I'm getting sleepy, so I'll just post this. Happy reading.