The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

DIAL-A-SUTRA
Now this is why cellular phone technology was invented! Oi, a fast-growing wireless phone company in Brazil, is offering up 40 animated clips of sexual positions that can be delivered directly to the screen of a mobile phone, for a mere 33 cents each. The positions are, of course, all derived from the mother of all sex manuals, the Kama Sutra.

With ideas like this, it's no wonder that Oi is growing so quickly. Although I note that they were inspired by similar efforts by European carriers. And I can't believe wireless-crazy Japan hasn't already gotten in on this too. Only us uptight Americans (and Canadians, I suppose) miss out.

I would love to read the follow-up testamonials on this! Or should I look up the Brazilian equivalent of Penthouse Forums instead? "I had her legs up in the air, ready to ram it in, when I picked up my mobile phone for some ideas..." Ooh, baby...