The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, July 26, 2003

"TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW, BUTT-HEAD"
(blogathon 2003)
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
I'm sure I'll be accused of starting to crack under the 24-hour strain, but I don't care. I present for you now my favorite comedy routine from the dearly-departed Beavis & Butt-head:

(The boys are sitting in front of the TV, watching some music video.)
Butt-head: Boy, this video really sucks.
Beavis: Um, yeah; I know that, Butt-head. Tell me something I don't know.
Butt-head: Uhhhh... Okay. You know when you went to the bathroom before? While you were there, I hocked a big loogie right into your Coke. And then, when you came back, you drank it! Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh, huhuhuh...
Beavis: Um... uh... No I didn't.
Butt-head: (still laughing) Yes you did... Huhuhuhuh...
Beavis: (unconvincingly) I, um, spit it out when you weren't looking.
Butt-head: No you didn't, I saw you, and you drank it. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUH!
Beavis: Shut up, Butt-head!! I took a dump once on a cracker you were eating! Hehehehehe...
Butt-head: Huhuhuh... Yeah, I remember that. But I didn't eat it.
Beavis: Hehehe, yeah, but you, hehehehehe, you ate the cracker... HEHEHEhehehe
Butt-head: Yeah? I took the turd off, and then I ate the cracker.
Beavis: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Butt-head: So what?
Beavis: HEHEHEHEHEHE! So, hehehehehe....
Butt-head: So anyway, this video really does suck.
Beavis: Yeah, I know. Tell me something I d--um, uh, uh... Yeah, this video sucks.
Butt-head: Huhuhuhuh...
Beavis: Hehehehehehe...