The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, July 26, 2003

A SHORT STROLL
(blogathon 2003)
Just stepped outside for some fresh air. Also to go to the pool area to get a Cherry Coke out of the vending machine, grab a copy of the Weekly Planet (it largely sucks now, but it still works as an entertainment guide, and besides, I enjoy reading The Straight Dope and Ask the Advice Goddess out of it), and take a surreptitious glance poolside to see if any hot women are out there. Alas, no; just a couple of old ladies and a dumpy couple with their baby (baby was cute, if a bit pale; but had startingly ice-blue eyes). From the window, I saw some girls out there earlier, around noon; I guess they packed it in for the day.

I needed to feel the sun on my skin. I'm getting a bit too cooped up in here. I'll be stepping out again later this afternoon, to check the mail.