The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, July 26, 2003

ROCKY VI: GAME OVER, ALREADY!
(blogathon 2003)
maybe he'll fight george foreman
I caught Sylvester Stallone making an appearance on a late-night talkshow a couple of days ago (it was either Letterman or Conan, I don't remember which right now). He was on to plug his current flick, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over, in which he plays the villianous Toymaker; I heard the movie sucks, though Sly doesn't suck any worse than anyone else in it.

After he was done plugging, he did divulge that the dreaded Rocky VI was getting closer to reality. Rumored months ago to be in development, Stallone revealed that the script is done, and now they're moving forward.

God! It's got disaster written all over it.

I mean, if Stallone wants to remake his old stuff so badly, he should do it with Death Race 2000. I'd pay to go see that!