The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, July 25, 2003

BLOGATHON EVE
twas the night before
Well, tomorrow at 9AM, it all goes down: I start blogging every half-hour, on the half-hour (actually, I just have to post within each half-hour interval; it doesn't have to be exact, and I'm not going to constrict myself to that). I'll have to get some sound sleep tonight; I'm kind of tired, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I've got a couple of sponsors, which thrills me no end. If I didn't have any, I'd have felt pretty dumb doing this. Hopefully I'll pick up a few more in the course of the big bloggin' event, and immediately afterward.

I'm considering putting something on the site template to signify the event. It might be the above image, or something as simple as tagging on "Blogathon Edition" to the blog title on top. Also, I might include "BLOGATHON" to the title of each post tomorrow, strictly for future archiving purposes (don't have anything more advanced to rely on here; this ain't Movable Type!).

I've had to resist the urge to post my usual ramblings here today. Figure I should save them for tomorrow!