The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Thursday, July 24, 2003

BLOGATHON 2003 UPDATE
up up up
Good ol' Blogger seems to be having some hiccups tonight. Too damn bad, as I had quite a few things to post. Maybe I'll try again later tonight.

As far as the upcoming (this Saturday!) Blogathon: I'm happy to say that I've gotten a couple of sponsors! Jaynee at CootieHog took pity upon me, and kicked off the donations. One good turn deserves another, and so I donated to her thang. I'll even give her a plug here so you, too can give to her cause.

I'd give a plug to my friend Kirby's site as well, since he also opened up the wallet, but he is blog-less at present.

I'm expecting at least a couple more donors to come through. So, I guess I'll have to go the whole 24 hours now...

That's about it. I'll have to get some extra sleep the next couple of nights so I'll be refreshed for Saturday-Sunday. It'll be dope.