The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Monday, July 14, 2003

BLOGATHON 2003: I'M IN
Well, that didn't take too long. After thinking about it for a good part of the day, and investigating probably charities, I've decided to take the Blogathon 2003 challenge! So much for all that deliberation yesterday.

If you'd like to sponsor me--and come on, why wouldn't you?--just click on the handy-dandy link over on the left. Or else, click right here. The big bloggin' bonanza goes down on Saturday, July 26th at 9AM EST. It'll be boss, baby.

I figured, what the hell. It's something different to do, and it's for a good cause. The cause in question is ProLiteracy Worldwide. They provide tutorial service for adult literacy throughout the world, including the U.S. It's something I can get behind, and have no problem throwing a few bucks at. Heck, I've even considered volunteering for it in the past. I've already contacted them about providing some promotion for this from their end; keeping my fingers crossed on that.

I guess I should start preparing some material in advance. Mainly, I think I should procure and upload some photos/graphics to my server, so I won't have to waste time with that on the day of.