The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Monday, July 28, 2003

BLOGATHON 2003: THE DAY AFTER
zzzzzzzzz
Well, I made it. I read through most of the 53 (that's right, 53--five more than the proscribed one-per-half-hour; and I could have done a couple more) posts that went up on Saturday and Sunday, and I have to say, I think I performed pretty well. Not a whole boatload of typos, as I feared (there are a few, which I'll leave unaltered, warts and all). General and grammatical structure suffered a bit more, but what can you do under such constraints? Plus, I obviously wasn't going for any long, thought-out essays; given the format, I didn't even consider attempting them.

Anyway, it's back to normal here at the big 'I'. I will keep the "blogathon 2k3" subtitle and the button link up for the rest of today, as the opportunity to contribute is still available through tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9AM Eastern.

Given that, why don't you slide on over to my Blogathon contributor page and drop a little donation action for the American Library Association? You'll get a warm, fuzzy feeling. I guarantee.