The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Thursday, June 26, 2003

NEW BLOGGER INTERFACE
Well, you can't detect it from this endproduct, but they've finally ported me over to the new, improved Blogger interface. About time.

It's a snazzed-up new design. I can't see much substantial difference, with the exception of access to archive management. Fortunately, it appears that the archiving problem of the past couple of months is now fixed. Great news! Now I no longer have to manually republish my archives after every post. Of course, if that problem somehow crops up again, then I'm stuck. I'm crossing my fingers.

Of course, as soon as one thing gets fixed, something else busts. As of this writing, the commenting system is on the fritz. It's supposed to be down for just one day. Hopefully it'll be back up soon.