The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Yup, as mentioned below, today's my birthday. Thirty-two years of madcap frenzy. Well, maybe not.

No big celebratory plans today; a Tuesday birthday tends to limit your options when you're a grown-up (assuming I am one). I'll be going out to lunches this week, then heading up to New York for an extended weekend, and pretty much leave it at that. I've gotten a couple of presents already, which is a nice sentiment. Oh, and I treated myself to a back massage this morning, which I needed regardless of the date.

I can't help but wonder, though, if I can net more birthday goodies somehow. Like by presenting a link to my Amazon Wish List, for instance. (If I had thought ahead, I would have loaded it up with plenty of high-priced items; oh well...)