The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, June 20, 2003

DOWN AND OUT IN NEW YORK STATE
I'm in New York State, at my parents house. Got here about eight hours ago. Have done pretty much all I can do.

I am BLOODY FUCKING BORED.

Then again, my cousin Bill just called, says he's on his way to take me out for a couple of drinks. Why not? I think he also wants to talk about some weighty issues--about me or him, I don't know. I'm slightly curious.

My brother Bill is coming into town tomorrow. We're supposed to head to my cousin Adrianna's house, to see her newborns. Then, I dunno, maybe we'll go catch The Hulk. Later tomorrow night, probably go out with cousin Bill again. Sigh.

My blogging schedule will be lightweight for the next few days. I'll still post something every day, but probably not until late night, and probably nothing too earth-shattering. Back to normal once I get home.

Update: A fair night; the crappy weather didn't help. Turns out the "weighty issues" are pretty serious, and they involve Bill and his home life. All brand-new to me.