The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, June 27, 2003

BACK ON THE HORSE WITH HALOSCAN
Well, I have been known to lose my patience rather suddenly. So it was with the Klink Family's BlogOut commenting system, which until this morning graced this blog. It went down for maintenance yesterday, was still down today, and I decided to just replace it with something that was working. That something is HaloScan, which was what I had until it starting acting too buggy. I've been monitoring HaloScan's progress the last couple of weeks, and it appears they've stabilized things. We'll see. Also, I kind of missed HaloScan's functionality, especially the ability to view if there were any updated comments without having to actually visit this site.

So, I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to rely on this commenting system for a long while. Next order of business: Add their button on the left.