The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Saturday, May 24, 2003

CINEMA OF AGITATION: DAY TWO COMING UP
Getting ready to head back to the Dali for the second day of the film festival. Last night was fun; would have been more fun if I hadn't be slightly out of it. It was a long day, at the end of a long week. I'm more refreshed today, so I should be more into it. In any case, I'll post a more complete review of the flicks and festival on Sunday.

One thing: I ran into a couple of long-lost colleagues at the museum! Rick Kenney and Susan Keith, both former copy editors in the St. Pete Times Sports Department, were back in town. They're both journalism professors now (Rick at Florida Southern College, Susan at Arizona State), and were taking a bunch of college kids on a field trip to the Poynter Institute. It was a nice little surprise to see them and swap stories for a few minutes.