The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

OH TO BE A BLOGSNOB
Well, the linkages on the left-hand side were looking a little lonely, so I decided to add one. A rather unique one, I think. BlogSnob is a link exchange program for bloggin' types. Basically, I sign up, then agree to placement of a dynamic link ad that features another BlogSnob member blog. My own BlogSnob ad will be popping up on other blogs to boot--exposure, baby!

I've been kind of resistant to placing links to other blogs on here, because I'm not sure I want to. Because... I'm not sure why. It feels too clubby, somehow (espcially ones like Blogrolling). I'm not worried about competition, but I do feel like this is my space here, and the attractions should be my own. A little selfish, but hey, that's the nature of blogging, right? (That's what I've been led to believe, anyhoo.)

So, the next step is to get approved for membership in BlogSnob. Approved? Ye gods, this does sound like a club, don't it? We'll see how it goes. I'm mildly excited.