The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

NOT JUST A PASTA POT, A BETTER PASTA POT
but wait, there's more
Yeah baby! I'm in business now that I've received my Better Pasta Pot and bonus package through the mail! All that for just $37.97--such a deal!

Please note that this product is of Italian design--ooh la la. If you really want the low-down on this stuff, and are the masochistic sort, by all means view the commercial.

I actually ordered this over two months ago, and I was getting pretty frustrated over the extended wait. Apparently, there was a bigger demand for this amazing product than The Invention Channel anticipated, and so shipments took longer than expected. Let me tell you, an impulse buy like this really loses steam when you have to wait so long for it to arrive. In fact, I tried calling today to cancel the motherfucker, and if I hadn't been on interminable hold, I might have done it. And meantime, it was sitting in my mailbox all day long. Quite the coincidence!

Unfortunately, I don't have much pasta in the house right now; plus, I'm not really in the mood for it tonight. So I guess I'll wait until tomorrow to test out my new kitchen toys.