The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Friday, December 06, 2002

PAINTING YOUR PUSSY
someone's gonna pay!
Oh, get your mind out of the gutter! (It's crowding mine down there ;) A co-worker of mine showed me this book today, which was chock full of examples of kitty-cats with their fur painted in peacock-like colors. I was, I admit, totally befuddled.

Call me crazy, but looking through the photos, I could see the absolute loathing in the eyes of each defiled cat. Telling you, they were pissed off. If I'm one of these owners, I'd sleep with my door locked.

These cats have to be house-bound. Imagine the abuse they'd get from other felines! If I were another cat, and I saw one of these paint jobs come around, I'd consider it my duty to kick the crap out of him.

As far as an answer to the question "Why paint cats?", I'll let the The Museum of Non Primate Art answer that one for me, in the form of "Why Cats Paint".