The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Monday, December 23, 2002

THE GREATEST MOVIE EVER MADE
just put some brut on and meet me at the party
And I say that without a trace of sarcasm or irony. Today at the office, I got the bestest Christmas present I could've ever ask wished for: a DVD of the comedy classic House Party! My joy knows no bounds; thank you, Jamie.

I have a copy of this movie on videotape. The tape is from my college days, and must have been watched about 50,000 times. Still looks good, but I'm grateful for the fresh copy and format. Can't wait to spend a couple of hours rolling to this one!

If you haven't seen this film, you must. Run, don't walk, to a store and rent/buy it. (Avoid the sequels: House Party II sucked; III was actually pretty good, but not great; and a fourth one was apparently straight to video and didn't even have Kid-n-Play in it!)