The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Sunday, October 27, 2002

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY RAD--ER, WINAMP
Looks like I should consider getting an MP3 player, or something. I spent most of the day at the office today, getting a lot of work done toward my annual big project. I decided I needed some music to pass the time, and rather than lug a bunch of CDs, I just took my computer--and its hard drive with some 28 hours of MP3s in it--and used it as my jukebox. It was no big deal; the whole reason I bought a notebook computer is the easy portability factor. But looking back on it, it seems kind of silly that the only reason to take my machine with me is for tunes!

If anyone would like to drop a cool $300 on an Apple iPod for me for the upcoming holidays, I'll gladly accept it! They make them Windows-compatible now, and they're even sold at Target.