The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Tuesday, August 20, 2002

What a pain in the derriere. I'm trying to find a template for this blog that I like. Not many choices provided with the service; the one I liked most, with the cube graphics, didn't quite do it (upon further reflection). Looks like I've got a little work to do hunting down one I like. Also, to add some bells and whistles, like comment box links, etc.

Good news is I rather like getting the swing of HTML coding again. It's been a while.

Incidentally, I had to look up the correct spelling of "derriere" just now. Here are a list of synonyms for that word, provided by dictionary.com:

buttocks, arse, butt, backside, bum, buns, can, fundament, hindquarters, hind end, keister, posterior, prat, rear, rear end, rump, stern, seat, tail, tail end, tooshie, tush, bottom, behind, fanny, ass

You're welcome.