The Critical 'I'

Read. React. Repeat.

Monday, August 19, 2002

Maiden voyage, I suppose....

This is my rookie shot at a blog. As this form of self-expression is all the rage these days--at least among techies and electronic media types, like myself--I figured I should test-drive the experience for myself. After all, trendiness is next to Godliness, isn't it? ;)

I pretty much expect this to be a random rambling of my thoughts and observations at the moment, with a more fully-formed essay thrown in there every now and again. A lot of thoughts run through my brain, some good, some great, some pointless, and some just downright bizarre. Since I'm online alot, chances are pretty good that I'll be posting a good chunk of them right here; so hold onto your hats!

I guess I'm most curious as to what, if any, response I'll get. Obviously this is just one of thousands (millions?) of blogs out there, and I figure it'll take quite a special bit of content to make this one stand out. All I can do is write whatever the heck I want to write, and whatever happens from there, happens.

Stay tuned......